Hong Kong Society of Developmental Biology Spring Scientific Meeting
- June 9, 2007 (Saturday)
- Seminar Room 1, 1/F, Clinical Sciences Building, Prince of Wales Hospital, Shatin, N.T.
- Ms Irene Poon
- 9:00 am
- 9:10 am
- Welcoming introduction by the President
Prof. Kathy CHEAH, The University of Hong Kong
- 9:15 am
- "DeltaN p63 plays an anti-apoptotic role in the development of ventral bladder"
Dr. Wei CHENG, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- 9:45 am
- "Neural Crest Induction, Survival and Delamination are coordinately regulated by the transcription factor Sox9"
Dr. Martin CHEUNG, The University of Hong Kong
- 10:15 am
- "Migration and lineage commitment of hematopoietic stem cells in distinct niches"
Mr. Hao JIN, The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
- 10:45 am
- Tea Break
- 11:00 am
- "Stem cell and chemical genetic approaches to treat intervertebral disc degeneration"
Dr. Victor YL LEUNG, The University of Hong Kong
- 11:30 am
- "ceh-43, a distal-less homolog, controls sensory organ assembly in Caenorhabditis elegans"
Mr. Brian YIP, The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
- 12:00 am
- "Identification of transcripts and microRNAs specific for human retina development: microarrays approach"
Mr. Kenneth WONG, The Chinese University of Hong Kong