Hong Kong Society of Developmental Biology Spring Scientific Meeting
- March 21, 2009 (Saturday)
- Mr. & Mrs. Lee Siu Lun Theatre (LT K), Academic Concords (near lift 31-32), The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology, Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
- Ms Irene Poon
- Welcoming introduction by the President
Prof. Kathryn CHEAH, The University of Hong Kong
- 9:45 am
- "Functional analysis of BMP signaling in mouse limb interdigital programmed cell death"
Miss Sally Yuk-Lau WONG, CUHK
- 10:05 am
- "A mutation in IHH that causes digit abnormalities alters its signaling capacity and range"
Dr. Jianxin HU, HKU
- 10:30 am
- "Exploring the role of Ca2+ signaling in slow muscle development using intact live zebrafish embryos as an animal model"
Miss Chris Yuk-Kum CHEUNG, HKUST
- 10:50 am
- "Investigating DC electric field-induced muscle acetylcholine receptor clustering with Quantum Dots"
Mr. Hailong ZHANG, HKUST
- 11:10 am
- Tea Break
- 11:25 am
- "Lrig3 regulates neural crest formation by modulating FGF and Wnt signaling pathways"
Dr. Hui ZHAO, CUHK
- 11:50 am
- "Involvement of UPR pathways in abnormal ray morphology in C. elegans"
Miss Agnes Ka-Yi HUI, HKUST
- 12:10 pm
- "Tissue engineering strategies in wound healing"
Dr. Pui Yan LEE, HKU
- 12:35 pm
- "Effects of nanosilver particles on epidermal stem cells and wound regeneration"
Dr. Kenneth KY WONG, HKU
- 1:00 pm
- Concluding Remark
Prof. Kathryn CHEAH, HKU
- 1:05 pm
- HKSDB Annual General Meeting