Hong Kong Society of Developmental Biology Spring Scientific Meeting
- May 24, 2008 (Saturday)
- Mrs Chen Yang Foo Oi Telemedicine Centre, 2/F, William MW Mong Block, 21 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong
- Ms Irene Poon
- Welcoming introduction by the President
Prof. Kathryn CHEAH, The University of Hong Kong
- 9:45 am
- "The role of cell-matrix interactions mediated by ß1 integrin in notochord function"
Dr. Shiny GUO, The University of Hong Kong
- 10:15 am
- "The role of FGFR1 signaling during neuromuscular junction formation"
Miss Pan LI, The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
- 10:45 am
- "Factors influencing retinal axon pathfinding in developing mouse retinofugal pathway"
Mr. Chung Kit CHAN, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- 11:15 am
- Tea Break
- 11:30 am
- "Regulation of Muscle Acetylcholine Receptor Clustering by Cortactin"
Miss Zhuolin GONG, The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
- 12:00 am
- "The roles of Hedgehog signaling in the development of the enteric nervous system"
Dr. Vincent LUI, The University of Hong Kong
- 12:30 am
- "mab-22, a key gene required for sensory organ assembly, regulates its own expression via a negative feedback mechanism"
Mr. Chi-Kwan LEUNG, The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
- 1:00 pm
- "Retinal specialization in hamsters, Phodopus sp."
Mr. Wai Kai WONG, The Chinese University of Hong Kong