Current Collaborations with Institutes in Hong Kong, Mainland China & Rest of Asia
- Department of Zoology/ Orthopaedic Surgery, The University of Hong Kong.
- Department of Anatomy/Biochemistry/Paediatrics, Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Department of Biology, Hong Kong University of Science & Technology.
- City University of Hong Kong.
- Department of Chemistry and Applied Biology, Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- Department of Health, Clinical Genetics Service.
- Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences.
- Peking University, College of Chemistry & Molecular Engineering.
- Shanghai Second Medical University.
- Shanghai Institute of Biochemistry.
- Guangxi Medical University.
- Osaka Medical Center for Maternal and Child Health.
Current Collaborations with Institutes in Europe
- Division of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology, School of Biological Sciences, Manchester University, UK
- Molecular Genetics Heart Science Centre, Harefield Hospital, UK
- Institute of Cancer Studies/School of Biochemistry, School of Biochemistry,University of Birmingham, UK
- Developmental Genetics and Developmental Neurobiology, MRC National Institute for Medical Research, London, UK
- Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, Cambridge University, UK
- Lab de Genetique Molecularie. Ecole Normale Superieure, France
- Department of Dermatology, University of Munster, Germany
- Department of Protein Chemistry, Max-Planck Institute Martinsreid, Germany
- Max-Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics, Germany
Current Collaborations with Institutes in North America
- Molecular Biology Section, National Institute of Mental Research, National Institutes of Health.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Institute.
- Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- Department of Genetics, The Hospital for Sick Children, University of Toronto.
Current Collaborations with Institutes in Australia
- Embryology Unit, The Children's Medical Research Institute.
- Centre for Molecular Biology & Biotechnology, The University of Queesland.
- The Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute, Sydney, Australia.
- Department of Paediatrics, University of Melbourne.
- Department of Anatomy, University of Tasmania.